- Information about this policy
(1) This policy informs you about our use of personal data on this website. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, e.g. name, address, email address.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 Abs. 7 EU-General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is DICTATOR Technik GmbH, Gutenbergstraße 9, 86356 Neusäß, Germany, email@example.com. Our data protection officer can be contacted here: firstname.lastname@example.org or through our postal address with the addition of „the data protection officer“.
(3) When you contact us through the contact form on our website or through email, we store the data you provide us with in order to answer your respond to your enquiries, to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service and products. We delete this information after the storage is required.
- Your data protection rights
(1) You have the following rights concerning your personal data
- Subject access right
- Right to have inaccurate information corrected
- Object to our use of it in general or in relation to direct marketing
- Restrict our use of it
- Have us delete it
- Have us transfer or „port“ a copy of it
(2) We would like the chance to resolve any complaints you have. However, you have the right to complain to the data protection regulator about how we have used your personal data.
The responsible data protection regulator is:
Bayerische Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht, Promenade 27 (Schloss),
Phone: 0049 (0) 981 53 1300,
Fax: 0049 (0) 981 53 98 1300,
- Personal data we collect on our website
(1) If you only use our website to look for information without actively submitting personal data through our contact form or newsletter form, we only process the data your browser submits to our server.
In order to provide a functioning and stable website we process the following data of our website visitors: (based on Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- Date and time of the request
- Time difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (which page)
- Access status/HTTP-Status code
- Amount of transmitted data
- Website that submits the request
- Operating system and surface
- Language and version of browser software
Cookies help to provide important features and functionality on our website, and to improve the customer experience.
- a) Our website uses the following types of cookies as described in the following:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
- b) Transient Cookies are automatically deleted once you close your browser. They include especially Session IDs which allow us to assign different browser requests to the same user session. The session cookies are deleted when the browser is closed.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a certain time depending on the particular cookie. You have the possibility to delete cookies at any time in your browser settings.
- d) You can use your browser settings to accept or reject new Cookies and to delete existing Cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you each time new Cookies are placed on your computer or other device. You can find more detailed information about how you can manage Cookies through your browser’s help function.
If you choose to disable some or all Cookies, you may not be able to make full use of our website.
- Further features and offers of our website
(1) Additional to the use of our website for informational purposes we offer services you are free to use. They normally require that you give us personal data which we use to provide you with the services.
(2) We use carefully selected service providers who deliver technical support in processing website data including personal data. These have contracts with us in order to provide the best data protection.
- Right to objection and restriction to use your data
(1) If you previously agreed to the use of your personal data by us, you can revoke this agreement at any time.
(2) General objection: If on balance your rights outweigh our interests in using your personal data, then we will either restrict our use of it or delete it at your request.
(3) Objection in relation to direct marketing: If you make such an objection, we will stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Please inform us about this here: DICTATOR Technik GmbH, Gutenbergstraße 9, 86356 Neusäß, email@example.com.
(1) With your permission you can subscribe to our newsletter which informs you about our products, services, solutions and offers.
(2) For the registration we use the so-called double-opt-in process. This means we send you an email after your registration asking you to confirm your subscription. If you don’t confirm the subscription your data will be blocked within 7 days and deleted after 30 days. We store your IP address, time and date of the registration and confirmation. This is to make sure that your subscription is lawful and to make sure no personal data is being misused.
(3) The mandatory information for our newsletter is your email address. All other personal data is voluntary and is used by us to address you personally. After your successful newsletter registration, we store your email address and the additional optional data in order to send you the newsletter (according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR)
(4) You can withdraw your consent to receiving our newsletters at any time and cancel your subscription. In order to do that click on the link on the bottom of every newsletter or send an email with the subject „unsubscribe“ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(5) We inform you that we user statistics of our newsletters to analyze how they are being used. For this tracking we use so-called web-beacons and tracking pixels in our newsletters. These analysis are not connected to other personal data, so no personal reference is made. You can object to the use of this data by unsubscribing.
- Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, an an Webanalysedienst der Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics verwendet sog. „Cookies“, Textdateien, die auf Ihrem Computer gespeichert werden und die eine Analyse der Benutzung der Website durch Sie ermöglichen. Die durch den Cookie erzeugten Informationen über Ihre Benutzung dieser Website werden in der Regel an einen Server von Google in den USA übertragen und dort gespeichert. Im Falle der Aktivierung der IP-Anonymisierung auf dieser Website, wird Ihre IP-Adresse von Google jedoch innerhalb von Mitgliedstaaten der Europäischen Union oder in anderen Vertragsstaaten des Abkommens über den Europäischen Wirtschaftsraum zuvor gekürzt. Nur in Ausnahmefällen wird die volle IP-Adresse an einen Server von Google in den USA übertragen und dort gekürzt. Im Auftrag des Betreibers dieser Website wird Google diese Informationen benutzen, um Ihre Nutzung der Website auszuwerten, um Reports über die Website-Aktivitäten zusammenzustellen und um weitere mit der Website-Nutzung und der Internetnutzung verbundene Dienstleistungen gegenüber dem Website-Betreiber zu erbringen.
For collecting statistics on the use and visit of the website, we use Google Analytics. On the basis of the data collected with analytics cookies, we make changes to the website and / or its services. Multiple cookies are placed, there are multiple storage periods.
Explanation: Google Analytics places temporary and permanent cookies on your device. These cookies record your use of the website. This data is then processed by Google and the results are sent to us. With this we get an insight into how users use our website. Google may provide this information to third parties if it is legally bound to do so or when they engage other parties to process the information on their behalf. Google can not use the information for other Google services.
Note: We have set up our analytics services in a privacy-friendly way by using the Google Analytics extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that we have entered into a processor agreement with Google, that we have shielded the last octet of the IP address in Google Analytics and that Google is not allowed to use the obtained information for other Google services.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser. We inform you that the full use of our website might not be possible when you don’t allow cookies. You can use the following browser plug-in to prevent the processing of your data that is being created by the cookies by Google: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.