- Information about this policy
(1) This policy informs you about our use of personal data on this website. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, e.g. name, address, email address.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 Abs. 7 EU-General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is DICTATOR Technik GmbH, Gutenbergstraße 9, 86356 Neusäß, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org. Our data protection officer can be contacted here: email@example.com or through our postal address with the addition of „the data protection officer“.
(3) When you contact us through the contact form on our website or through email, we store the data you provide us with in order to answer your respond to your enquiries, to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service and products. We delete this information after the storage is required.
- Your data protection rights
(1) You have the following rights concerning your personal data
- Subject access right
- Right to have inaccurate information corrected
- Object to our use of it in general or in relation to direct marketing
- Restrict our use of it
- Have us delete it
- Have us transfer or „port“ a copy of it
(2) We would like the chance to resolve any complaints you have. However, you have the right to complain to the data protection regulator about how we have used your personal data.
The responsible data protection regulator is:
Bayerische Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht, Promenade 27 (Schloss),
Phone: 0049 (0) 981 53 1300,
Fax: 0049 (0) 981 53 98 1300,
- Personal data we collect on our website
(1) If you only use our website to look for information without actively submitting personal data through our contact form or newsletter form, we only process the data your browser submits to our server.
In order to provide a functioning and stable website we process the following data of our website visitors: (based on Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- Date and time of the request
- Time difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (which page)
- Access status/HTTP-Status code
- Amount of transmitted data
- Website that submits the request
- Operating system and surface
- Language and version of browser software
Cookies help to provide important features and functionality on our website, and to improve the customer experience.
- a) Our website uses the following types of cookies as described in the following:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
- b) Transient Cookies are automatically deleted once you close your browser. They include especially Session IDs which allow us to assign different browser requests to the same user session. The session cookies are deleted when the browser is closed.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a certain time depending on the particular cookie. You have the possibility to delete cookies at any time in your browser settings.
- d) You can use your browser settings to accept or reject new Cookies and to delete existing Cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you each time new Cookies are placed on your computer or other device. You can find more detailed information about how you can manage Cookies through your browser’s help function.
If you choose to disable some or all Cookies, you may not be able to make full use of our website.
- Further features and offers of our website
(1) Additional to the use of our website for informational purposes we offer services you are free to use. They normally require that you give us personal data which we use to provide you with the services.
(2) We use carefully selected service providers who deliver technical support in processing website data including personal data. These have contracts with us in order to provide the best data protection.
- Right to objection and restriction to use your data
(1) If you previously agreed to the use of your personal data by us, you can revoke this agreement at any time.
(2) General objection: If on balance your rights outweigh our interests in using your personal data, then we will either restrict our use of it or delete it at your request.
(3) Objection in relation to direct marketing: If you make such an objection, we will stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Please inform us about this here: DICTATOR Technik GmbH, Gutenbergstraße 9, 86356 Neusäß, firstname.lastname@example.org.